Kindly note that, due to the construction form of carriages, large amounts of water and snow accumulation can inevitably form on the CAPA protective cover, when the carriage is not stored under an appropriate roof. These water or snow accumulations will damage any protective hood due to their weight – even our particularly high-quality CAPA protective covers.
We thus strongly recommend their use underneath a weather-protected roof or inside a rain-protected building.
Hence, if your carriage is normally parked outdoors this product, manufactured by us, is NOT suitable for permanent protection.
The CAPA protective cover for tractors
Without additional protection tractors can – even after only a relatively short amount of time – :
- gather dust
- get dirty
- gather moss
With the trademarked CAPA for vintage tractors we offer you the perfect solution for this problem.
The protective cover for tractors is
- UV-light resistant
- light (only ca. 5kg)
The protective cover for tractors is available in 3 sizes and offers the following advantages:
- year-round protection (outside and inside) against external influences and thus value preservation of your (vintage) tractor
- easy handling during the covering
- covering also possible without removal of the attachments
- secure hold through perfect fit and integrated elastic bands in the front as well as the back
- openings for the vertical exhaust (right and left) and the roll bar
- upon request, promotionally effective presentation through prints or patches possible
Breathable and water-resistant weather protection cover with the following extras:
- protective cover made from breathable and water-resistant CAPAtex® with openings for the vertical exhaust (right and left) and roll bars
- breathable and water-resistant textile bag for the clean and safe storage of your CAPA protective cover including tension straps with plastic fasteners.
- instruction manual
- CAPA reinforcement / repair kit
Breathable, water-resistant and surface-friendly protective cover for vintage tractors with the following equipment features:
- zippers at the back, right and left, for opening, as well as loops for the easy pulling of the protective cover over your tractor
- zippers for the opening of the exhaust pipes, right and left, as well as for the roll bar
- Reinforced all-round protection, inside in the chassis area and at the corners
- integrated elastic bands in the front and the back for ultimate support of the protective cover on the vehicle
- reinforcement and repair kit for the mending of minor repairs
- integrated plastic ring as anti-theft protection for connecting your CAPA with the chassis of your tractor
- breathable and water-resistant textile bag for the clean and safe storage of your CAPA protective cover